[Digikam-users] Language

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Thu Apr 8 00:39:26 BST 2010

I don't mind being exposed to another language now and then - I might not be
able to help much. In this case I had a couple years french in high school
so I could pick out a couple words but overall couldn't get the gist of it.
But doesn't bother me a bit. Write in Klingon if you want - makes no
difference but might not get much help..

/jd