[Digikam-users] Language

Bran Everseeking bran.everseeking at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 8 00:30:07 BST 2010

On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 23:08:28 +0200
Marc Deop i Argemí <damnshock at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't mean to be rude but...I'm gettings tired of people writing on
> french. Even though I understand you because my mother tongue is
> Catalan, I believe it is not polite of you to write in french.
>
> Write in English please! :)

one of the best groups i ever belonged to had no language
restrictions.  I did not see anything limiting me to english when I
signed on.

if one does not get a response in a language then they might try
another forum or language.  Think linux users should not be
chauvinistic. unless they want to be ;)

--
"Love" is that condition in which the happiness of another person is
essential to your own... Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy