[Digikam-users] Digikam and tagging

Andreas Weigl kde at silicoids-world.de
Sat Apr 3 10:40:42 BST 2010

Hi

Am Saturday, 3. April 2010 schrieb jim junk:
> To see the tags I've assigned to pictures I open the caption/tags panel on
>  the right and at the bottom of the panel is a check box that if clicked
>  will show the tags already assigned to the  image.  From there you can
>  right click any image and add all the tags you want and watch them pile
>  up.

Ever tried to tag images from a big birthday party with lots of different
peaople. This way it is a very slow process.
I know the "Tags already assigned" button but my problem is that like you I
use a tree/hierarchy and it is closed by default. So I select an image and
than have to click the whole tree open.

> As for your second option there may be a way to do what you want, digikam
>  is a beast and has lots of fundtionality that I'm not aware of.  Good
>  luck.

I think I will do an feature request ...

Thanks,
Andreas

--
My Public GPG Key: http://www.silicoids-world.de/gpg.asc
Join Xing: http://www.xing.com/go/invite/7217885.c75a68

Which is worse: ignorance or apathy?  Who knows?  Who cares?