[Digikam-users] Digikam and tagging

jim junk junk_jim at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 3 00:29:43 BST 2010

To see the tags I've assigned to pictures I open the caption/tags panel on the right and at the bottom of the panel is a check box that if clicked will show the tags already assigned to the  image.  From there you can right click any image and add all the tags you want and watch them pile up.

As for your second option there may be a way to do what you want, digikam is a beast and has lots of fundtionality that I'm not aware of.  Good luck.