[Digikam-users] How to obtain the same behaviour of the view by Album ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:14:49 BST 2009

2009/9/25 Stanislas Zeller <uncensored.assault at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I try to find how could I render a raw file as the same way this image
> displays in the Album View ? Some settings or a file-ready-to-use. I am
> really frustrated when I compare a raw image in the Album View - color,
> contraste and what you want are very nice, and the result direct-to-display
> in the Modify mode - dirty colors. Yes, you are going to say a raw file can
> be modified and improved but I understand NOTHING to these techniques. I am
> not web designer and I don't want to learn some boring lessons "what is the
> light" " What is the color".
> My goal : have a preset ready to click I could apply to raw files and find
> the same state I see in the Album View.
> Possible ?

Album view is a preview of embeded JPEG from RAW ! It's not the RAW
image data demosaiced.

Use RAW Import from image editor to open RAW file and adjust all
demosaicing settings. Tool will remember settings between session.

For the moment, there is no way to set a RAW config for a collection
of item. It's planed to do it with Batch Queue Manager, comming with
1.0.0 release