[Digikam-users] How to obtain the same behaviour of the view by Album ?

Stanislas Zeller uncensored.assault at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:04:51 BST 2009

Hi,

I try to find how could I render a raw file as the same way this image
displays in the Album View ? Some settings or a file-ready-to-use. I am
really frustrated when I compare a raw image in the Album View - color,
contraste and what you want are very nice, and the result direct-to-display
in the Modify mode - dirty colors. Yes, you are going to say a raw file can
be modified and improved but I understand NOTHING to these techniques. I am
not web designer and I don't want to learn some boring lessons "what is the
light" " What is the color".
My goal : have a preset ready to click I could apply to raw files and find
the same state I see in the Album View.

Possible ?

stan.