[Digikam-users] How to obtain the same behaviour of the view by Album ?

Stanislas Zeller uncensored.assault at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:30:27 BST 2009

Hi Gilles, thanks for the answer.

I would a precision about the embeded jpeg. In the album view, why when I
double click on the preview image, the embeded jpeg displays really nice for
my eyes ? I suppose you apply some parameters to obtain the final result.
Why could I (we) not reproduce the result easily ?
I asked some help to a friend of mine, who is a professional web designer,
and he created a result very nearly the embeded jpeg but I am not satisfied.