[Digikam-users] A few questions from a newbie ...

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:00:33 BST 2009

Guess I'd better to wait for the new release. The photographs will
have to wait for a few weeks; in the mean time, I'll try to work a bit
more with Ubuntu/Gimp/reflex camera (brand new, too), there is a lot
to learn besides Digikam ;)
Till then.

Marie-Noëlle

--

Blog, trucs et astuces, photos, aquarelles, etc. accédez à toutes mes
publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :