[Digikam-users] New issue with NEF metadata edit and CaptureNX

Sylvain CROUZILLAT sylvain.crouzillat at croucrou.com
Sun Nov 22 13:56:18 GMT 2009

hi, i use digikam 1.0.0-beta5 on Mandriva 2010 to tag my Nef and after i
have no problème de open it in Capture NX 2.2.2

i look metadata of your file tag with digikam and all marknote as disappeare.
and in xmp metadata it miss Microsoft photo --> rating percent.

in the past i have the same problème with NEF.
for me the problème was solve with the recent version of LibExiv2

digiKam version 1.0.0-beta5
Exiv2 can write to Jp2: Oui
Exiv2 can write to Jpeg: Oui
Exiv2 can write to Pgf: Non
Exiv2 can write to Png: Oui
Exiv2 can write to Tiff: Oui
Exiv2 supports XMP metadata: Oui
LibCImg: 130
LibExiv2: 0.18.2
LibJPEG: 70
LibJasper: 1.900.1
LibKDE: 4.3.2 (KDE 4.3.2)
LibKExiv2: 0.6.0
LibKdcraw: 0.5.0
LibLCMS: 118
LibPGF: 6.09.33
LibPNG: 1.2.40
LibQt: 4.5.3
LibRaw: 0.7.2
LibTIFF: LIBTIFF, Version 3.9.1 Copyright (c) 1988-1996 Sam Leffler
Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
Marble widget: 0.8.1
Parallelized demosaicing: Non
LibGphoto2: 2.4.7
LibKipi: 0.4.0