[Digikam-users] Assigning a color profile to TIFF images does not work anymore with 0.10.0
guenther.erhard at gmx.de
Sun Mar 22 15:48:14 GMT 2009
I've used the svn versions for some time now. Yesterday I compiled the
latest version and discovered that assigning a color profile does not
- My workspace profile is set to AdobeRGB
- I load a TIF16 image with an embedded "Nikon Adobe RGB" profile
into the editor
- the editor asks me whether I want to convert, assign or do nothing
- I choose assign as the profiles are identical and to avoid the message
showing again in future
- when I save this image the profile is still the "Nikon Adobe RGB"
The last version from svn which I was using until yesterday was from end
of February and worked as expected.
BTW: I discovered an old wish (Bug 138446) in the bug database where
some user requested a menu entry for assigning color profiles. Will it
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Digikam-users