[Digikam-users] Deleting pictures on camera

Michael Eschweiler michael.eschweiler at t-online.de
Sun Mar 22 00:05:32 GMT 2009

Hi there,
First of all: Im using digikam 0.9.4 on opensuse 11.1 and kde 3.5.10.
I recently changed my Canon EOS D40 in the way that when taking a picture the
camera stores the raw-picture and aditionally a jpg copy. When I connect the
camera I download the pictures with digikam. When I then try to delete them
digikam only deletes the raw pictures without problem. Sometime some of the
jpgs will be deleted others not. Sometimes I must delete them one by one.
Is there a way to get the jpgs deleted together with the raws?
Thanks,
Michael