[Digikam-users] Talk/workshop proposal for RMLL-France

cedric cedric at cgemy.com
Sun Mar 22 22:15:05 GMT 2009

hello Everyone

i'm organizing this year the graphic part of RMLL. Until now, there is
nothing about photo except photo retouching with Gimp, which is very
common :)
For i know a bit Digikam and that Gilles already shown me the wonderful
feature it has, i would be very pleased if a digikam talk could take
place.
Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre is the bigget non-profit event
about FLOSS in France. It will take place in nantes (west of France this
year) from the 7th july to 11th.

Talks are preferably in French or English, but if you want to do it in
pygmee (as i do, feel free). We can normally reimburse the travel, but
since the economical context is not very good, i can be completely sure
of it but this was the cas the years before.

So if you want to have some vacations around, nantes is a Nice place to
visit and i'm sure some nice photos can be taken there :)

keep me informed if you're interested (or not)
Cheers

--
Cédric Gémy

Lisez Gimp 2 Efficace aux éditions Eyrolles !!
Inkscape Efficace sur les rayons : préparez-vos dessins vectoriels !