[Digikam-users] Color Effects

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:40:52 BST 2009

2009/6/30 Andi Clemens <andi.clemens at gmx.net>:
> Gilles,
>
> KDE3 version has the same problem, it never worked.
> For me it is "logical" that a smaller image size must have a different look
> when the same parameters are applied as to the full version.
> Makes sense to me.
>
> See this video:
> http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/misc.tarballs/temp/colorfx.ogv

yes, never tested this one. but, distorsion work fine with KDE3.

The some color tools (not all) use neighbouring pixels. As preview and
target image size are differents, result are not the same.

The only way to fix it is to use real image data and rewrite editor
tool preview widget with zomming capabilities.

Gilles