[Digikam-users] Color Effects

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Jun 30 13:28:56 BST 2009

Gilles,

KDE3 version has the same problem, it never worked.
For me it is "logical" that a smaller image size must have a different look
when the same parameters are applied as to the full version.
Makes sense to me.

See this video:
http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/misc.tarballs/temp/colorfx.ogv

If the issue is really the difference between preview and final image size,
then a lot of filters don't work correctly, not only ColorFX and DistortionFX,
but also sharpen, blur etc...

Andi