[Digikam-users] Color Effects

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Tue Jun 30 13:56:15 BST 2009

I'm afraid they don't work fine, I just tested it:
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2659/compareddistortionfx01.jpg
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4974/compareddistortionfx02o.jpg

The first image is a direct compare, the second a difference overlay.
As long as we use a reduced version in the editor, I guess mostly all filters
fail a little bit.
This is the same issue with the InsertText tool for example, it is always
offset by 6-10 pixels.

So yes, fixing this will mean to use the real image data...

Andi