[Digikam-users] Difference between collection types

Paul Waldo paul at waldoware.com
Tue Jun 9 19:46:03 BST 2009

Hi Marcel,

I am hopeful this will work.  I have added a new album that points to the same location, but no tags were transferred to the new images :-(  Hopefully rebuilding fingerprints will allow the tags to be transferred over.  Unfortunately, it is taking literally all day for 15k images hosted on a Samba share.  Ugh!

If this doesn't work, I may have to try direct database chicanery.  Not looking forward to that!

Paul