[Digikam-users] Panasonic DMC-TZ5

Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de
Wed Jul 22 20:02:04 BST 2009

Dear listmembers,
thanks to everyone who answered. And again I slipped over a company providing
proprietary stuff for a proprietary operating system in order to offend people
after having performed a decision for a certain device.
Well, each experience happens just once. Bye-bye panasonic, the next time I
will buy a product from a different manufacturer.
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

Am Mittwoch 22 Juli 2009 08:06:19 schrieb Vlado Plaga:
> Am Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:06:27 +0200
>
> schrieb "Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza" <dieter.jurzitza at t-online.de>:

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)