[Digikam-users] Printers with full Color Management

davidvincentjones davidvj at verizon.net
Fri Aug 28 00:28:58 BST 2009

Has anybody found a printer series that provide full Color Management with
DigiKam under Linux? I am looking for a replacement unit that prints up to
13" wide.

Currently I am using an HP Photosmart Pro B8850 Series that provides
absolutely no compensation for different media types ... it appears to be
more suited to the MS/Photoshop users and the HPLIP software leaves much to
be desired. It has however one saving grace in that the nozzles don't clog
if left unused for a long period of time.