[Digikam-users] how to import old Database in new Digikam?

Peter Aschenberger peter.aschenberger at gmx.at
Mon Aug 17 20:24:06 BST 2009

OK, I have made the first step: Digikam has found the old database and
imported the tags and comments.

But the pics are not assigned with the comments and the tags. So, I have all
of the metadata but without any connection to the pics. How can I fix that?

Or is it a solution to write the metadata into the pictures with the old
digikam-version? How can I do that?

Best regards
Peter Aschenberger