[Digikam-users] Help with "Remote Gallery Sync..." please

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 14:40:11 BST 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 12:58:02 Chris G wrote:
> I'm trying to export some images to Gallery2 and I'm not getting very
> far.
>
> When I "Open" the Gallery I want to export to I get a pop-up box saying:-
>
>     "Failed to login to remote gallery. Gallery URL probably incorrect. Do
>     you want to try again"
>

> What should the Gallery URL be?  I'm using:-
>
>     http://home.isbd.net/gallery2/main.php
>
> Which is certainly the place where I log in to my Gallery2
> installation normally but doesn't seem to be what Digikam wants.
>
> The place where I actually want to put this album is:-
>
>     http://home.isbd.net/gallery2/main.php/v/sudbourne/
>
> but if I use that Digikam appends a main.php and that doesn't work either.

what kipi-plugins version are you speaking about?
I'm currently working on KDE4 "gallery export" porting and that is actually
the "state of the art" ;)
If you are speaking about last KDE3 release I really cannot help you.

Cheers,

--
Andrea Diamantini
MAIL: adjam7_AT_gmail_DOT_com

tadarattadara tattà tatatatatà tadarattadara tattà tattattattattà..
(me, taking a shower...)