[Digikam-users] Help with "Remote Gallery Sync..." please

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Tue Sep 2 11:58:02 BST 2008

I'm trying to export some images to Gallery2 and I'm not getting very
far.

When I "Open" the Gallery I want to export to I get a pop-up box saying:-

    "Failed to login to remote gallery. Gallery URL probably incorrect. Do
    you want to try again"

What should the Gallery URL be?  I'm using:-

    http://home.isbd.net/gallery2/main.php

Which is certainly the place where I log in to my Gallery2
installation normally but doesn't seem to be what Digikam wants.

The place where I actually want to put this album is:-

    http://home.isbd.net/gallery2/main.php/v/sudbourne/

but if I use that Digikam appends a main.php and that doesn't work either.

--
Chris Green