[Digikam-users] Kipi batch conversion to .png

Geoff King gsking1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 02:45:59 BST 2008

I seem to remember having a similar problem at some time in the past.
What happens if you individually "save as" PNG?

You could also check to make sure  you have the following checked..
Settings >> Metadata >> Save image tags as "Keywords" as tags

I think that KDE4 version of digikam will help in the future since it
will use the XMP format to save tags, but it still needs a few more
months of work to stabilize.