[Digikam-users] digikam: wish to consume less place

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Tue Jun 17 16:45:32 BST 2008

Dnia Tuesday 17 of June 2008, Christian Lorch napisaƂ:
> Hello digikam,
>
> I would prefer if digikam could use smaller fonts or icons to reduce
> need of scrolling e.g. in the "Meine Albenliste", "Meine Stichwortliste"
> ... in the left sidebar and the same with "Meine Stichwortliste" in the
> right sidebar.

This is partially issue of translation. English is very concise
language. Literal translation into another language may take much more
space. For example I am not sure if suffix "liste" is really necessary
in those strings - aber meine Deutschkentnisse is sehr schlecht;)

m.