[Digikam-users] digikam: wish to consume less place

Christian Lorch devnull at xto.de
Tue Jun 17 14:15:45 BST 2008

Gilles Caulier wrote:

> 2008/6/17 Christian Lorch <devnull at xto.de>:
>> Hello digikam,
>>
>> I would prefer if digikam could use smaller fonts or icons to reduce need
>> of scrolling e.g. in the "Meine Albenliste", "Meine Stichwortliste" ...
>> in the
>
> Meine Albenliste", "Meine Stichwortliste" ==> in English please...

"Meine Albenliste" = "My albums" (I dont have a english digikam running here
at the moment, found it on a screenshot of digikam 0.9.3 / 0.9.4 beta 5)

"Meine Stichwortliste" = could by "My Tags" (the short words you can assign
the pictures)

I hope its clear now!

Greetings,

Christian
--
Christian Lorch - der nett.Zwerg-Berater