[Digikam-users] How to use rawtherappe from Digikam?

Markus Spring m.spring at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 21:41:25 BST 2008

Martin Fisher schrieb:
> Hello All
>
> I am using Digikam 0.9.3 under Ubuntu, and I want to be able to right
> click on a thumbnail of a RAW file and use Open with -> rawtherappe. If
> I right click on a JPG file I have several option (Firefox, gimp etc)
> but even though I have set rawtherappe as the default application for
> RAW the Open with list when I right click on a RAW file is empty.
>
> Does anybody have a suggestion as to what I am doing wrong?
You have to use the konqueror settings menu or the system administration center
of kde to associate programs with file types. Here you can add programs, delete
unnecessary entries and change the sequence of the shown programs for a certain
file type. The changes you make will be applied for all digikam applications,
i.e. if you change the programs for raw files, this will happen in konqueror as
well as digikam

Regards - Markus