[Digikam-users] How to use rawtherappe from Digikam?

Martin Fisher martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
Mon Jul 14 17:15:18 BST 2008

Hello All

I am using Digikam 0.9.3 under Ubuntu, and I want to be able to right
click on a thumbnail of a RAW file and use Open with -> rawtherappe. If
I right click on a JPG file I have several option (Firefox, gimp etc)
but even though I have set rawtherappe as the default application for
RAW the Open with list when I right click on a RAW file is empty.

Does anybody have a suggestion as to what I am doing wrong?

With grateful thanks, Martin Fisher