[Digikam-users] How to use rawtherappe from Digikam?

Martin Fisher martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
Mon Jul 14 22:55:50 BST 2008

Thank you (and also to Mikolaj). Perhaps I didn't explain fully - I am
running Dikikam under Ubuntu (not Kubuntu). I know how to set the file
associations in Ubuntu (and clearly Dikikam is obeying file associations
under Ubuntu for JPG) but Dikikam is not obeying the association.

Any ideas?

With thanks, Martin

--
Dr Martin Fisher
Editor, Oryx - The International Journal of Conservation

e-mail martin.fisher at fauna-flora.org
tel +44 (0)20 81238513
skype martin_pescador

Oryx online http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayJournal?jid=ORX