[Digikam-users] How to build Digikam?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:54:30 BST 2008

In KDE 4.1 beta 2 I am trying to build Digikam 0.10 beta running on
Kubuntu 8.04. The Install file says that instructions for building can
be found at http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4 however
I don't see them. I thought that the link marked "Set up KDE 4 for
development" would help, but I still don't see how to build Digikam. I
looked on the Digikam FAQ, wiki, and online documentation. I have
installed the build-dep as suggested on the wiki, but after that I
don't know what to do. I tried running "./configure" but there is no
configure script.

Thanks in advance for any help in building Digikam, or a RTFM with a
link to detailed instructions.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il