[Digikam-users] Include Album Sub-Tree shows blank page

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Wed Jan 2 19:04:09 GMT 2008

Hi Gerry,

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008, Gerry Patterson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have compiled the digikam 0.9.3 from SVN.

So this is then the upcoming 0.9.4, right?
(i.e. you did not use a tarball or the revision precisely
corresponding to 0.9.3 ?).

> I wanted to see the Include
> Album Sub-Tree option in action.  However when I enable it, no pictures are
> displayed in the browser window.  Is there some upgrade procedure I need to
> do to the database?

No, i.e., it should work out-of-the box because
the database is not affected.

> If I turn off the option, thumbnails come back.  This
> occurs on albums that have sub-albums and ones that do not.

Weird.

> Any pointers would be greatly appriciated!

I have no clue at all ...
(will have to check with current svn ....)
Anyone else having any idea?

Arnd