[Digikam-users] Include Album Sub-Tree shows blank page

Gerry Patterson thedeepvoice at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 17:47:04 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have compiled the digikam 0.9.3 from SVN.  I wanted to see the Include
Album Sub-Tree option in action.  However when I enable it, no pictures are
displayed in the browser window.  Is there some upgrade procedure I need to
do to the database?  If I turn off the option, thumbnails come back.  This
occurs on albums that have sub-albums and ones that do not.

Compiled using the SVN scripts from the digikam website, on Kubuntu Gutsy
32-bit.

When running from the terminal, there are no obvious errors.

Any pointers would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks in advance,

- Gerry