[Digikam-users] Digikam IPTC

"Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)" sveinki at nett.is
Tue Feb 19 11:20:54 GMT 2008

Hello Michael;

michael hughes wrote:

> All I have said is that I have not
> worked out how to write into digikams IPTC apart from the preferences
> bit. I don't need more than the IPTC which LightZone offers - but it is
> there where I need it.
> -----------
> Michael

It's not what you said that upsets people - it's how you
said it.
You have to consider too that many of the developers and
users come from different cultural background than you, they
might not even have American/English as their native
language. So, what you thought as being imaginative and
useful comment, ended up by being seen as arrogant and/or
plain rude.

All mailing list users should read at least once the 10
commandments of "net etiquette", say this one at:
http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/atchron/96/netbook/hcinetq.htm
The fourth commandment may be of interest.

Regards,
Sveinn í Felli