[Digikam-users] Suggestion for a Showfoto

Lawrence Plug ljplug at fastmail.fm
Fri Apr 11 00:38:35 BST 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:02:35 +0000, ""Sveinn í Felli (IMAP)""
<sveinki at nett.is> said:

> Possibly these tabs could behave as windows if undocked
> (w/drag'n'drop), then people would be able to decide whether
> to spread their tools all over their multi-screen xinerama,
> or to compact everything down on a smaller screen.

I agree - the option of choosing between separate windows or stacked
tabs would be a nice solution. I sometimes also work on 1200x3200
dual-head, and detachable would be best here.

I don't know the limits, if any, of the KDE interface .. To the
developers - any chance of such an interface option in the future?

Lawrence

(by the way, thanks from this newbie to the original poster for the
mockup and encouragement for discussion)