[Digikam-users] Editing a small area in Image Editor - possible?

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sun Nov 18 00:32:06 GMT 2007

Dnia Sunday 18 of November 2007, Chris G napisaƂ:

> Yes, OK, maybe.
>
> However it would be much better (for me anyway) if I had more control
> over what was going on.
>
> Why (for example) when I select a bit of a picture and go to
> Enhance->Inpainting are General and Advanced Settings greyed out?

If you select None those tabs will be enabled. For predefined profiles
of usage they are unnecessary.

> ... and what do the black and white ! mean.  ... and what do Defaults,
> Save As, Try, etc. mean?

Defaults - default values of parameters
Save As - save parameters, may be useful for specific situations
Try - don't change image, just try on fragment

> ... and what do all those funny Original | Target splits mean?

To compare directly effects of filter.

m.