[Digikam-users] Ratmail has arrived, someone has a secret to tell you!

A Stool Pigeon StoolPigeon at ratmail.com
Wed May 23 21:29:31 BST 2007

Hello,

Someone has a secret to tell you about Better image enhancement techniques.  Here's the secret..

Hello!

I am a very happy digikam user and evangelist. Thank you very much for everything you do.
Recently I noticed that some windows users have better results than me and digikam, with a software called Picture Cooler:
http://members.chello.nl/r.kroonenberg2/
With a single click they get impressive results.
Before:
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8108/larochelle20070513ia2.jpg
After one click in Picture Cooler:
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1368/filteredlarochelle20070yy2.jpg
The techniques used by the programmer of this software are explained at the bottom of this page:
http://members.chello.nl/r.kroonenberg2/example_page/homepage.html
What do you think?
Sincerely,
The Stool Pigeon
This message was delivered from http://www.RatMail.com !
Tell on a cheating girlfriend, rude co-worker, your friends or anyone just for fun. Try it now below.
http://www.ratmail.com