[Digikam-users] Ratmail has arrived, someone has a secret to tell you!

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Thu May 24 07:37:45 BST 2007

Am Wednesday 23 May 2007 schrieb A Stool Pigeon:
> Hello,
>
> Someone has a secret to tell you about Better image enhancement techniques.
>  Here's the secret..
>
> Hello!
>
> I am a very happy digikam user and evangelist. Thank you very much for
> everything you do. Recently I noticed that some windows users have better
> results than me and digikam, with a software called Picture Cooler:
> http://members.chello.nl/r.kroonenberg2/
> With a single click they get impressive results.
> Before:
> http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8108/larochelle20070513ia2.jpg
> After one click in Picture Cooler:
> http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1368/filteredlarochelle20070yy2.jpg
> The techniques used by the programmer of this software are explained at the
> bottom of this page:
> http://members.chello.nl/r.kroonenberg2/example_page/homepage.html What do
> you think?
> Sincerely,
> The Stool Pigeon
> This message was delivered from http://www.RatMail.com !
> Tell on a cheating girlfriend, rude co-worker, your friends or anyone just
> for fun. Try it now below. http://www.ratmail.com

That's interesting Stool, unfortunately the filtered image shows much more
pixelization than the untreated one. Can you provide an image with equal
dimansions to compare the two?

By the way, since I'm living close to La Rochelle I have similar pictures :-)

Gerhard

--
Hakuna matata
http://www.gerhard.fr