[Digikam-users] re-syncing EXIF data on previously imported images.

Greg geflatt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:50:40 GMT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to find a way for Digikam to resync Metadata with images
currently imported when the metadata was modified outside of Digikam? I've
tried the 'Sync Pictures Metadata' and 'Sync all Pictures Metadata' options
without success. The only way I can get the metadata re-sync is to remove
the folder from Digikam and then reimport it. I'd love to see Digikam spawn
a thread to automatically scan for metadata updates, that and maybe thread
scanning for new items on startup.

Thanks,
Greg