[Digikam-users] Plugins gone and font alignment problem

David Preuss lists at nichi-doku.de
Thu Mar 15 23:03:08 GMT 2007

Dear gurus,

sorry for posting this again but it seems nobody looks at the last post
anymore. After uninstalling everything, I managed to install digikam.
Now I have new problems:

1. All imageplugins are gone. They are shown in the settings dialog
under imageplugins (30 plugins found), but not in the image dialogs or other dialogs. Also
I cannot find the RAW converter tool anymore in the tools dialog.

2. When I open digikam the fonts are shifting to the top from left to
right. Looks like this:
                          gggggghhhhhh
                eeeeefffff
       ccccdddd
aaabbb

3. Sometimes a different font is used on startup of digikam (looks like japanese fonttype somehow)

Do you have again some helpful hint for me?

Thank you very much,

David