[Digikam-users] DNG-RAW to jpeg conversion artifacts

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:09:49 BST 2007

2007/6/5, Stefan Grosse <singularitaet at gmx.net>:

> [...]

Right. and UFRAW changes dcraw.c implemetation. For that the others part of
the license stuff must be applied. Take a look and you will be suprized than
author must be payed...

Also, take a look in UFRAW source code, and you will see than UFRAW team
have changed dcraw implementation header (the license in fact) !!! This is
weird !

Luka, like UFRAW do not respect the dcraw.c  8.72 license, why we can see it
in de Debian ?

And the problem is the same with current libsquirel witch include dcraw.c!!!

Important : likdcraw do not change dcraw.c. the file is just copied as
well... So, we respect original licence.

My fast conclusion is : if UFRAW is fine for Debian, well there is no
problem to update libkdcraw using dcraw.c 8.72 (:=))) and the Debian bug
report are dummy...

I'm tired to fight against dummy licensing from open-source. GPL is fine.
That all... If anybody want make money with software, he can do
com/pro-softwares...

Gilles