[Digikam-users] bugs and wishes review

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Tue Jun 5 08:35:05 BST 2007

Gilles and Jakob,

maybe I was wrong with my statement that
this is not a digikam issue...

Jakub, just to try to clarify the confusion which I may have created:
- For the step
  svn co  svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/libs/
  cd libs
  make -f Makefile.cvs
  ./configure --prefix=$DIGIKAMDEST --with-extra-includes=$DIGIKAMDEST/include --w
ith-extra-libs=$DIGIKAMDEST/lib

  What is the output at the end of configure?

- What is the output of the corresponding configure step for digikam?
  svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/
  cd graphics
  svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin

  make -f Makefile.cvs
  ./configure -prefix=$DIGIKAMDEST --with-extra-includes=$DIGIKAMDEST/include --wi
th-extra-libs=$DIGIKAMDEST/lib

Independent of this, did you succeed  last night?

Best, Arnd