[Digikam-users] Album ordering

Vincenzo Romano vincenzo.romano at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:07:12 GMT 2007

Hi all.
I must say that I'm rather new to digiKam so please, don't laugh too loud!

I'm trying to order my photos in a chronological way with digiKam v0.8.2
under KDE 3.5.5.
So for each album I define a data for the photos there inside by means of the
"Edit Album Properties".
Then I go to "View->Sort Albums->By Date" and to "View->Sort Images->By Date"
and check those boxes.
Unluckily this seems not to work: the albums remain sorted by name!
Even if I exit and restart the digiKam.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, but don't know what!
Any hint?

TIA.

--
Vincenzo Romano