[Digikam-users] Switching to View mode with the mouse

jc jumpingclear at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 18:09:29 GMT 2007

I was going to post about this myself so I will just add my support for
this. I think there should be choice in the options to set the default
single click action to either view or edit mode. I would much prefer to
have view mode as default and then clickon the edit button there to open
edit mode if I want it. I appreciate that others might prefer to have edit
as default so an option to set it how the individual wants would be ideal.