[Digikam-users] New splash for Digikam + Studio

Peter Neubauer peter at neubauer.se
Fri Sep 29 05:53:43 BST 2006

David,
actually, I hadn't realized that there was a wizard for this in
Digikam, very nice indeed!

Now, what I would like is:
- instead of the red rectangle for cropping pics, a full aspect ratio
crop, that even displays the cropped pics afterwards so you get an
impression what it looks like
- custom paper and image sizes

That is, using digikam 0.8.2, not sure things have changed in 0.9.0

/peter