[Digikam-users] New splash for Digikam + Studio

Chris Bayley chris at codeweaver.co.nz
Thu Sep 28 21:58:27 BST 2006

NOTHING! That is trop cool!

Just goes to show I need to look around the menus a bit more!
Well coded Todd!
As a matter of interest I did a fair bit googling before my last collage
session and I turned up nothing pointing to the PrintWizard.

Oh well that's one less thing that needs adding.

L8R
: )

I best get back to compiling gutenprint for the new Canon Selphy...