[Digikam-users] Wrong descriptions of GPS tags

linux newbie firsttimelinux at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 13:27:08 BST 2006

 > March !!! Never use Mailing for that, but use KDE bugzilla. Nothing will be
   > lost like that.
  OK.  At the time I asked what was the best way to submit them, and was told to attach a diff to the mailing list, so that is what I did.  See devel mailing list archives (actually from February 2006): "How to submit typo corrections?"

 > Witch spelling mistakes exactly ? Are you check into the last 0.9.0-beta3 ?
 > http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/0.9.0-beta3/
No, I checked the 0.9.0-beta2, which is listed as the "latest" tarball on sourceforge, linked from here: http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/tarball
  I could check the beta3 tarball too.  But I guess the KDE language teams will do a full spelling check (particularly the English) for you before a full 0.9 release?

  I'll also contact the libexif team, but I guess if digikam will use exiv2 soon then there's not much point.

  By the way, I love the sound of the new GPS tools in the forthcoming digikam - they look great!  I've been using a tool called gpscorrelate recently to do more or less the same thing.