[Digikam-users] Fontsize for Tooltip?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon Jun 5 10:26:28 BST 2006

Am Sonntag, 4. Juni 2006 18:16 schrieb Heiner Lamprecht:
> On Sunday 04 June 2006 18:07, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Well my pending question : some informations need to be removed
> > in tooltip ? If yes, witch ?
>
> I think, to be able to answer this question, we should first talk
> about an other one:  In which situations and for what purpose does
> the user use the tooltip instead of the properties tabs on the
> right (or vice versa)?

For me one difference between info in tooltip and sidebar is, that for the
tooltips I don't have to click on the picture.

I can leave a picture selected but anyway get some more info about other ones,
like e.g. keywords that don't have enough place to be displayed in the normal
album view (if you have several...). This is a faster approach, so for me
personally it's quite useful.

special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com