[Digikam-users] Fontsize for Tooltip?

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Jun 4 17:16:30 BST 2006

On Sunday 04 June 2006 18:07, Gilles Caulier wrote:

> Well my pending question : some informations need to be removed
> in tooltip ? If yes, witch ?

I think, to be able to answer this question, we should first talk
about an other one:  In which situations and for what purpose does
the user use the tooltip instead of the properties tabs on the
right (or vice versa)?  Maybe we can distinguish between different
use cases?

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373