[Digikam-users] Fontsize for Tooltip?

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Sun Jun 4 17:16:40 BST 2006

Am Sonntag, 4. Juni 2006 17:43 schrieb Marcel Wiesweg:
>(...)
>
> BTW, in the comments on your screenshot, there is nothing but "0 0 0 0...".
> Is that common with some pictures? Then we should add some code to cut
> whitespace and zeros.
>
> Marcel

No, I don't have these comments in pictures downloaded directly with digikam
from Camera to Linux.

I think these 0000's are coming from Canon's Program on a Win98 PC, where I
did some tests with this file, and that program inserted the rubbish (well, I
didn't care, because under Win I was used to the fact that almost every
program does things I haven't asked it to... :-) )

Daniel

special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com