[Digikam-users] Fontsize for Tooltip?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Sun Jun 4 17:07:59 BST 2006

Le Dimanche 4 Juin 2006 17:43, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> Am Sonntag 04 Juni 2006 15:01 schrieb Daniel Bauer:
> > Am Sonntag, 4. Juni 2006 12:43 schrieb Heiner Lamprecht:
> > > Strange.  When I select this font e.g. in the Control Center for
> > > other applications, it is displayed as expected.  But the font used
> > > in digikam is by far smaller (see attachments).
> > >

> > > Any idea?
> > >

> > >     Heiner
> >
> > funny, it's the same in my 0.9.0 svn, thought it was my strange install
> > :-) titles are the same small in 0.8.1 and 0.9.0, but data is much
> > smaller in 0.9.0, see attachements...
>
> I can confirm this, here the font size is even so small that some symbols
> are not displayed correctly, e.g. n,h,u, which may be a font / freetype
> problem but it is as it is.

Well my pending question : some informations need to be removed in tooltip ?
If yes, witch ?

> BTW, in the comments on your screenshot, there is nothing but "0 0 0 0...".
> Is that common with some pictures? Then we should add some code to cut
> whitespace and zeros.

Marcel,  0 0 0 0 0 0 ... can be reproduce with my MRW images, when i import
from my camera or when I add it to database before to start a new digikam
session.

Try to use my RAW repository images here :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/TEST_IMAGES/RAW/HORIZONTAL/

Nota : i use Exiv2 from svn (or 0.10.0), not 0.9.1.

Gilles