[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 33

yves.thomazeau yves.thomazeau at neuf.fr
Sat Jun 3 22:41:10 BST 2006

Le Mercredi 31 Mai 2006 06:00, digikam-users-request at kde.org a écrit :
> Check libexif used by libkexif witch display Exif content.
I have
exif,exiv2,libexiv-dev,libexif-gtk-dev,libexif-gtk5,libexif10,libexif12,libexiv2,libkexif1andlibkexif1-dev
installed .
It works right with konqueror and showimg ...very surprising !!
I am a bit unlucky with my exif since the beginning anyway,having a pentax
reflex whose exif are never displayed by any usual software excepted after
having been treated by the gimp with the option "save exif information" !!!
But my Sony exif were displayed by the old version of digikam ,i am sure of
it!
> there is already a file in B.K.O about this subject.
B.K.O ?

--
Mon Site Web : http://yvesperso.ouvaton.org/