[Digikam-users] Digikam-users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 33

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Jun 1 07:22:55 BST 2006

On Saturday 03 June 2006 11:41 pm, yves.thomazeau wrote:
> Le Mercredi 31 Mai 2006 06:00, digikam-users-request at kde.org a écrit :
> > Check libexif used by libkexif witch display Exif content.
>
> I have
> exif,exiv2,libexiv-dev,libexif-gtk-dev,libexif-gtk5,libexif10,libexif12,lib
>exiv2,libkexif1andlibkexif1-dev installed .
> It works right with konqueror and showimg ...very surprising !!
> I am a bit unlucky with my exif since the beginning anyway,having a pentax
> reflex whose exif are never displayed by any usual software excepted after
> having been treated by the gimp with the option "save exif information" !!!
> But my Sony exif were displayed by the old version of digikam ,i am sure of
> it!

In first, if you have a Pentax SLR, please can you give me RAW file samples (1
horizontally and 1 vertically oriented) ? Thanks in advance.

0.8.x serie use libexif/libkexif to display Exif informations.

Are you installed digikam from a RPM package or compiled from source code ?

> > there is already a file in B.K.O about this subject.
>
> B.K.O ?

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=digikam&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

Gilles